NaNoWriMo update

I haven't been feeling well today.  I still don't know if I've caught a bit of a bug (as my hubby was feeling poorly yesterday), or if it's a lack of sleep.  Last night, I was up until approximately 1:30 or 2:00.  When I fell asleep, I was plagued with dreams of my characters.  I woke up several times during the night, confused and unsure of where I was or who I was (fever?  or my characters?).  I finally got up at 4:30 and made some coffee, I just couldn't get back to sleep.  Inspiration struck, and I wrote in the neighborhood of 2000 words.  By 9:00am, I was exhausted and laid down for an hour and a half.

After that, I have been up and down all day, nauseated, headache, achy, and tired.  In fact, even now, I've been awake for less than an hour, and I'm already wanting to lay down again.  I did write more tonight, but I think I'm done for the night.  I'm going to have to go to bed soon, try to sleep some more.  Hope I feel better tomorrow.  Ugh.  Lots to do this week!

Wishing everyone a very happy November!!!  If you're NaNo'ing, let me know.  I love writing buddies!!!

I might post an excerpt from the book I'm working on in the next day or so.  It's still a very very rough first draft, but I may put a short clip here in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment