NaNoWriMo and So You Think You Can Write!

I've got a couple of non-fiction interviews and articles that I'll be working on this week, but... I'm excited about two of the fiction things coming up! 

I'm at NaNoWriMo and hoping to finish this year!!  I've only attempted it once, in '08, and didn't finish.  So I'm pumped about this year... this is the year I WILL win it!!!!

Additionally, I found out a week or so ago that Harlequin is also having a workshop So You Think You Can Write from November 1st - 5th.  So while I'm trying to focus on NaNoWriMo, I'm also going to try to participate in a couple of sessions over there. 

If you're participating in either one, let me know.  I'd love to have some "buddies" over there!!!

I'm so pumped to dive into my fiction!!!  Have you read any of it?  Check out a few of my blog posts, and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment