NaNoWriMo anyone?

Is anyone participating in NaNoWriMo?  I'd love to have writing buddies, so if you are, please leave me a comment below with your username!  :D

I had started my first novel in a series (just for clarification, not the first novel I started at NaNoWriMo back in 2008, that one was no good... LOL) a while back.  I had a good portion of it written, and realized I'd veered way off from where I wanted it to go, and as I was reading a lot of erotic romance back then, it was more appropriate for that genre, rather than the supernatural romance that I had originally envisioned for the series.  So... I scrapped the 30K+ words that I had.  I've spent the last week going back to my original characters, fleshing them out a bit, and re-doing my outline.  I think there's a much bigger story waiting to be told.  Now I'm chomping at the bit and waiting for Monday to get here so I can get started!!!  :D  I know some people think it's crazy to not write when you're ready to, but I really want to participate in NaNoWriMo, and I really don't like cheating, so... Monday, Monday, Monday... :D

So, tell me if you're participating.  I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment